From burgers and brisket to birra and bao, this year's Liverpool on a Roll had something to sate every appetite.
The popular event was held from April 16 to 18 at Black Muscat Park in Chipping Norton.
The south-west Sydney multicultural food festival saw eateries serving treats 'on a roll' with all dishes capped at $12 an item.
Liverpool Mayor Wendy Waller said the event had been a rolling success.
"We want to thank everyone who joined us over the weekend for the return of Liverpool on a Roll," she said.
"The event took on a different format compared to previous years, and we were thrilled to see how well it resonated with the community with each event attracting thousands of hungry patrons.
We also want to thank our local food vendors who were integral to the success of this event.
"We certainly know how tough the last year has been for our local businesses and while it may take some time to rebuild yet, we are pleased council's signature events like Liverpool on a Roll are helping you on this journey.
"This year's event was more important than ever in celebrating the success of local businesses who have braved the COVID-19 storm and who continue to put south west Sydney on the map as a foodie destination."
The roster of stallholders included:
- Brooklyn Boy Bagels: Toasted bagel sandwich with 10 different flavours to choose from.
- Cali Burgers: American Style burger, fries and thick shakes.
- CookieBoy Cookies: Handmade over-the-top/loaded cookies.
- Dos Churros: Mega churros with an assortment of toppings including Belgium chocolate, Nutella and dulce de leche.
- Get Shrimped: Sydney's first Hawaiian Shrimp stand serving up shrimp and furikake chicken Po'Boy.
- Halloumilicious: Vegetarian and vegan friendly haloumi fries fusion wraps.
- Japanese Street Food: Pan-friend dumplings including pork and chive and vegetarian, and popcorn chicken.
- Kalye Pinoy Style BBQ: Filipino street food at its finest including skewers and pork sisig wraps.
- Mumma Le's Vietnamese Kitchen: Fluffy bao buns with a choice of filling including marinated chicken, marinated beef, or tempura prawn.
- Mr Ciao's: Pizza spring rolls including meatlovers, supreme, ham and pineapple and vegetarian.
- Seor Toro:Authentic Mexican Birria and Queso Tacos.
- The Doughnut Mum: Glazed and filled yeast raise doughnuts made from natural ingredients. Flavours include biscoff, apple and walnut and raspberry.
- Torch Me Crème Brlée: Hawaiin shaved ice, mochi ice cream and crème brulee.
- Turkish Grilled Rolls: Chicken, lamb or falafel served on Greek pida bread.
- Waffle on a Stick: Freshly baked rolled waffle on a stick with various toppings including melted chocolate, nutella, strawberries and ice cream.
- Wheely Gourmet: Bitola, Balkan and vegetarian wraps.
- Yummy Time Dumpling: BBQ pork buns, Chinese dumplings and Pork Dim Sim.