NSW Health is alerting the public that a confirmed case of COVID-19 attended a gym in Leppington over the past two weeks.
Anyone who attended the F45 gym (1640 Camden Valley Way, Leppington) at the same times/dates is considered a close contact and must get tested immediately and isolate for a full 14 days from exposure regardless of the result.
The dates/times are:
- Thursday, October 15 5.15pm - 6pm.
- Saturday, October 17, 8.10am - 9.10am.
- Sunday, October 18, 8.55am - 9.40am.
- Monday, October 19, 5.50am - 6.35am.
- Tuesday, October 20, 5.50am - 6.35am.
- Wednesday, October 21, 5.15pm - 6pm.
- Thursday, October 22, 6.45am - 7.30am.
- Friday, October 23, 9.35am - 10.20am.
- Saturday, October 24, 7.10am - 8.10am.
- Sunday, October 25, 8.55am - 9.40am.
- Monday, October 26, 5.50am - 6.35am.
- Tuesday, October 27, 6.45am - 7.30am.
- Wednesday, October 28, 5.50am - 6.35am.
Anyone who attended a class that was scheduled to begin five minutes before or five minutes after one of the classes listed above, or a class immediately before or after the sessions, is considered a casual contact. Casual contacts must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received.
"Testing numbers have dropped recently, which is a concern. NSW Health is appealing to the community to come forward for testing right away if you have even the mildest of symptoms like a runny nose or scratchy throat, cough, fever or other symptoms that could be COVID-19," NSW Health said in a statement.
- Find you nearest COVID-19 testing clinic HERE.