LATEST PICTURE | House fire at Ashcroft

A home at Ashcroft has been destroyed by a blaze this morning, Thursday.

About 1am, police and emergency services were called to the house fire on McIlwain Street at Ashcroft.

The building was found to be well alight before it was extinguished by fire fighters.

The sole occupant of the home, a woman, 35, escaped uninjured.

The fire is not being treated as suspicious. It is believed the blaze may have been caused by a cigarette.


Discuss "LATEST PICTURE | House fire at Ashcroft"

Please note: All comments made or shown here are bound by the Online Discussion Terms & Conditions.