Your new company
Your new company, based in the US is a well established brand, delivering best in class technology for the heavy building materials industry.
As a leading SaaS provider in their industry, this company has an established base of key players across Australia, New Zealand, and the US.
Your new role
If you love SaaS Software and large construction projects, this is the job for you. Put on the hard hat and boots and work with the best construction materials companies in the industry.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for independently driving new business across Australia and New Zealand.
Territory Sales Manager's will be expected to:
- Work Independently
- Generate opportunities
- Sell SaaS & mobile solutions
- Focus on prospecting, presenting and proposing complex products
- Manage pipeline & forecasting
- Meet & exceed set KPI's
- Implement territory and account plans
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful Territory Sales Manager, you will be possess:
- High energy and driven self starter/ hunter mentality
- Experience working within the SaaS industry
- Problem solving mindset
- Experience using CRM & project database systems daily
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Highly proficient computer skills
What you'll get in return
In return, you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and drive company and personal success. This is a complete work from home opportunity with regular opportunities to travel across Australia, NZ and occasionally the US.
Additionally, you will receive a competitive base salary and commission structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dana Roberts on (07)32433027.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2662845