Are you a leader with strong organisational skills?
Do you have extensive experience supporting people with complex behaviours?
Interested in a rewarding role that centres on quality, person centred services?
The Team Leader provides leadership to disability support staff that are responsible for the provision of quality supports and daily living for clients within the service. You will:
- Balance the competing priorities in the provision of direct care, staff leadership and administration in a 24/7 shiftwork environment.
- Monitor programs and services to ensure delivery within the parameters of allocated budgets.
- Maintain appropriate channels of communication with all key staff, families, clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure suitable match of support worker skills/personality is implemented when filling customer support rosters.
- Creation of positive work culture in line with organisational values, leadership framework and mission for all staff, volunteers, students.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a leader, detail orientated, organiser who can cope with short term deadlines and rapidly respond to constantly changing scheduling demands.
- You have extensive experience supporting people with complex behaviours
- You have experience in the Human Services sector and knowledge of a broad range of disability types.
- You have an understanding of and the ability to apply NDIS legislation, NDIS practise standards and requirements of the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission.
- You have well-developed spoken and written communication skills.
- You are fun, energetic, friendly and above all have a great sense of humour.
- You are eligible to work in Australia.
- You hold a current driver’s licence.
- You are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
We add value to you through everything we do. (and this includes you!)
Empowering people to achieve. (and this means for you!)
Why we hope you'll love working for us:
- Real purpose, passion and impact.
- Competitive renumeration.
- Genuine career opportunity with training specifically designed to support you in your role.
If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, then click on the information pack.
ConnectAbility is an EEO employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Applications close 12 June 2022