Your new company
Do you love creating? Want to create and be part of something special? Exciting new Talent Acquisition role working for an inspiring Australian Start up to help them build their workforce, as they pipeline and embrace further success and growth in 2022. Sydney based with 100 + headcount growth plans in the next 6 months. Innovative e-commerce and tech brand.
Your new role
- Reporting to the Talent Lead, you will be one of four new TA team members in the corporate, head office space
- Coordination of all interviews and scheduling
- Sourcing and screening candidates and CVs
- Organising psychometric testing
- Providing candidate feedback and candidate relationship building.
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in pipe lining, strategic sourcing and building a database and talent pool
- Referencing, compliance processes, interview coordination and visa checking
- Managing and ensuring every applicant and candidate in the process has a great candidate experience
What you'll need to succeed
- Key requirement of all the roles is that you dont mind ambiguity, change and a little bit of chaos to begin with, as we know there are always teething issues in a start up world. However with the growth trajectory of this business and the strategic processes and systems being implemented now, you will soon have all the tools you need.
- You will be an experienced Talent Sourcer, Recruitment Coordinator, Candidate Manager or current in an agency role
- You will have experience in agency or inhouse or both!
- Ideally you will have experience of head hunting an strategic sourcing and have your own ways of finding the best people to bring to the role
- You will have a strategic mindset and enjoys a fast paced culture and business. You will be hands on and happy to support the start up as it grows by direct sourcing but also strategic input and future leadership.
- Start dates: ASAP and can of course consider 4 week notice
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to truly be part of something unique and new. This is a start up with huge growth plans and success ahead of them in 2022. You will work with and for innovative and passionate leaders and have the opportunity to make the role and the future your own. You will be offered a competitive salary of between 80 - 100K + super and career development and on the job training and support. There is a Hybrid model for flexible working which is three days in office, all week in the office, or 3/2 WFH, and a fantastic new office building in inner Sydney suburbs with parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Kat.Mccarthy@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2638771