WorkforceXS Strathfield Health is Sydney’s premier Healthcare Staffing Agency. We provide staffing solutions to the disability sector within the Sydney region.
We currently have immediate, multiple vacancies for Support Workers specialising in any of the following:
- Personal Care
- Mental Health Support
- Medication Management
- Community Access and Social Participation
- Companionship and Skill Building
- Cleaning and Domestic Duties
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours across 7 days
- Exceptional pay rate paid weekly
- Continuous learning and development to support you in your role
- Great sense of fulfilment, providing essential support to the most vulnerable in our community
- Our loyalty to you, ensuring consistent work hours to our most trusted employees
The successful applicants should have:
- Certificate III in Individual support (preferred), Certificate II in Community Services, Certificate IV in Disability or Ageing Support
- Minimum 6 months paid experience providing disability support
- Medication administration competency (desirable)
- Work rights in Australia
- Unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence
- Current National Criminal History Check or willingness to obtain
- Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain
- First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module or willingness to obtain
- A genuine passion for providing care and support
If you believe you are the right person for this role and is looking to be a valued member of a well-established, friendly and supportive Healthcare Staffing Agency, we encourage you to Apply Now!
Workforce XS Strathfield Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Due to overwhelming responses, only suitable candidates will be notified.