Your new company
My client is an established medium density builder, who in addition to significant development projects on the go, have a significant pipeline of projects on the horizon which has resulted in them needing the industries best talent to assist in their delivery. With all sites to be south-eastern location.
Your new role
Working exclusively on townhouse sites consisting of approx 15-20 double and triple storey builds your role will include but not be restricted to
• Coordinate various trades and subcontractors to achieve outcome
• Report to internal stakeholders and advise on site progression and outcomes
• Manage and implement safe work practices across multiple stages of construction.
• Complete building progress reports, conduct site inductions for contractors and liaise with Building manager on key milestones.
What you'll need to succeed
• Trade base to call from is necessary
• Proven residential building supervision experience is desirable with medium density experience an advantage
• Individuals with knowledge of construction reporting and processes will look favourable
• Team focused with a high drive to succeed and progress in your career
• High verbal and written skills are needed for this role
What you'll get in return
This company is a big believer in future progression, and as well as providing an industry competitive salary package, look for those who want to grow a career within the business. With long term career opportunities available and performance rewarded, this is a role which could set up your career!
What you need to do now
If this role is of interest to you, click “Apply Now”, or if you would like more information role or to discuss more opportunities, call Daniel Tomasetti at Hays on (03) 8562 4222
LHS 297508 #2641441