Your new company
Hays have partnered with a reputable luxury builder who specialise in luxury Residential, Townhouse and Apartment builds. Due to a recent project win, they are bringing on a Site Manager to run a $8m (build cost) luxury residential project based in Brighton.
Your new role
- Effectively implement and manage OH+S procedures on-site.
- Coordinating subcontractors and internal trades on-site.
- Ensure all key timelines are achieved
- Work closely with the Client, Architect, Designers and Engineers.
- Documentation and programming with the project team.
- Procure building materials, plant and equipment hire and effectively manage site resources.
- Quality assurance on all stages through construction.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a proven track record of supervising resi/apartment projects here in Melbourne.
- Ideally someone who has experience in structure and luxury finishes.
- Possess a keen eye for detail with the highest standards of workmanship.
- Ideally Hammertech and Procore experience however not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are crucial to be successful in this role.
- Preferably from a trades background/good knowledge of how to build.
What you'll get in return
- A boutique builder with a strong pipeline of work.
- 5-day weeks (if you are able to keep to deadlines)
- A great family environment/culture, with hands on senior leadership who are great people.
- Work on iconic luxury projects which are unique, challenging and rewarding
- Some of the highest quality builds with very well-respected architects
- We have placed numerous people into the business, all with glowing feedback.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, click apply now, send your CV directly to email@example.com, alternatively call Will Walker on 0472 723 685
LHS 297508 #2615398