Your new company
This government body prides themselves in their patient centred health experience, which is developed around their company push towards innovation and the provision of excellent customer service
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Solve Incidents as fast as possible in order to minimise impact and loss of productivity.
- Clearly and accurately documenting activities and client experience within the enterprise ticketing system
- Manage priorities between inbound calls and queue management.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will be required to have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigations and outcomes
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability in handling difficult customer interactions whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience in using and supporting ICT in a professional environment including the use of enterprise ICT products is essential.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive an initial 12 month contract with an excellent hourly rate. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to break into the IT Industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jayde Avery on 0240328660 or via email email@example.com If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2262403