- Join a leading Australian online retailer.
- Deliver personalised leadership and provide direction to your team.
About Our Client
This business is a well-known, large Australian online retailer based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior CRM Manager to join their young and vibrant team.
- Be the business lead for all direct customer communication requests across eDM, push and SMS
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty, brand awareness, and customer engagement
- Build and manage marketing communication infrastructure, policy, and process
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Implement and manage best practice operational processes and documentation, and be the conduit into technology and marketing partners
- Provide regular reporting on the performance of communications activities
- Report and share on performance of direct customer communications to wider business
- Manage and foster growth in a team of communication specialists
- Manage requests between wider business, and internally into communications team
- Manage a broad set of stakeholders across the business
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in a marketing/business-related discipline
- At least 3 years experience working in managing direct communications channels
- Excellent program management skills, with ability to execute to desired time-frames and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong track record developing innovative and effective channel marketing plans and compelling communications programs
- Proven ability in managing and developing high performing teams
- Highly motivated, results-driven forward thinker, who enjoys change management leadership, marketing and business operations fundamentals
- Confident and competent in a variety of settings and with all levels of leadership
- Incredibly well organised, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of company vision, strategic objectives, and priorities
- Skilled in maximising customer value perception at every channel touch point
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role, offering an opportunity to utilise your leadership skills, providing communication and direction to the young, vibrant and inclusive team.
A generous salary is on offer with a bonus structure in place. In addition, enjoy discounts across a range of retail brands, flexible working hours to suit your busy lifestyle plus working from home options 2-3 days per week.
They are currently located in the south-eastern suburbs, but they will be relocating to the Melbourne CBD before Christmas.