Science and/or Mathematics Teacher - Secondary Classroom Teacher
This independent school in NSW caters for students from K - 12 and is established upon values of community care, student-centred learning and fostering relationships. We are seeking a full-time Science teacher (Biology) with the ability to teach junior Mathematics. Staff are welcomed into a warm community and collaborative faculty.
About the school:
- Independent co-educational school
- Engaging and collaborative staff
- Support is provided through pastoral care
About the role:
- Full time role
- Teach stage 4 - 6 classes in Science, Biology and Mathematics
- Opportunity to foster and develop relationships with students and teachers
- Smaller class sizes of 4 - 20 students
- Have relevant teaching qualification(s)
- NESA registration
- Valid working with children check
- Gain great experience working with students from Year 7 - Year 12
The benefits of working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
At Randstad Education, we have over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector. This means our experienced consultants are here to help match you with your perfect job.
How to apply:
To apply for this full time role please contact Winnie.Liu@randstad.com.au via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting or call (02) 8238 0240.