Multiple opportunities throughout South-West Sydney
- Ground floor opportunities in Real Estate
- Support and in turn be taught by an experienced Agent or Principal
- Self-disciplined, energetic, goal-driven people encouraged to apply
The role of a Sales Associate is the perfect entry point into a Real Estate sales career. As a Sales Associate you will support an experienced Agent or Principal in a range of marketing and sales activities - and in turn learn 'the ropes'.
Real Estate sales is not easy. It takes grit and determination. It needs patience and persistence. It needs creative thinking and commitment to a process. You'll need to commit to 6 long days a week for at least 3 years before you're fully-fledged. And another 3 before you can think about buying that supercar!
For the right person though, Real Estate sales is one of the most lucrative professions to be in, affording a lifestyle and choices that are unparalleled.
A Real Estate office is a very busy place to be. In most cases you'll do most of your learning on the job. You'll need to be good at observing your lead Agent in action, a quick learner and courageous enough to ask questions.
If people describe you as:
- Really well spoken;
- Good with numbers;
- Good at juggling multiple priorities at the same time;
- An 'Energizer Bunny' (It's long hours, 6-days a week)
- Self-confident but not overbearing;
- Someone who enjoys meeting with lots and lots of new people;
- A creative thinker;
- Comfortable in taking charge of situations when needed;
- Good under pressure;
- Pro-active and keen to take the initiative; and
- Good at reading both people - and the facts...
...we encourage you to apply. Because that's how the best in Real Estate are hard-wired too.
Your working background is of less importance to us than your 'character'. People have come into Real Estate from all sorts of experience, ranging from electrician to psychologist. What will stand you out from the crowd will be:
- Having a history of BIG achievements (personal or work)
- A history of self-discipline (Tri-athlete? Black belt martial artist? Honours degree?)
- Courage to stand your ground
- Huge work ethic
Greenfield Recruitment represents a range of Real Estate businesses, across a range of brands and Franchises all around Sydney. Once you have completed our assessment process we will advise you of specific opportunities within your location. We will NOT present your details to anybody until you have successfully completed the assessment process AND given us permission to introduce you.
Note: Real Estate is a tough gig and not suited to just anyone. Our role at Greenfield Recruitment is to help both our clients (Real Estate Agents and Principals) and YOU to know with absolute certainty whether you're a good fit and have genuinely strong prospects of a stellar career in the industry. This is your invitation to begin the journey of discovery.
Register now. No need for a resume or cover letter. Build your unique profile. Complete our Temperament and Values assessment - and we'll be back in touch ASAP.
Every application will be acknowledged. Every person applying will be advised the outcome of their application.
We encourage all people to apply regardless of gender, age, self-identification, religion or culture of origin.