Your new company
Work for a long standing leading provider of wellness, insurance and risk solutions is seeking a qualified experienced Rehabilitation Consultant to join their supportive organisation located in Sydney. This organisation has a wide variety of prestigious clients and a genuine commitment to work life balance.
Your new role
Reporting into the Team Manager in Sydney, you will be responsible for managing an active caseload between 20 - 25, working with injured workers and other stakeholders driving successful return to work outcomes with a range of clients across Life Insurance, Workers Compensation, Workcover and more.
You will need to be able to develop and then communicate your return to work strategy with management and various stakeholders to ensure you meet service delivery standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- Rehabilitation Counsellor or Psychologist with relevant registrations/ accreditation's required
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in workplace rehabilitation
- National Police Check or able to obtain
- Desire to progress career and move into Senior/ Team Leader position.
- Strong communication skills and the ability liaise with various stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary reflective of your level of relevant experience plus a generous incentive scheme
- Laptop and phone
- National Organisation- Clear Career Progression Path
- Ongoing development, training, development and support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
T: 02 8226 9633
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2543069