Your new company
Your new company is a leading global Aerospace, Defence, and Security company, providing and integrating C4ISR, cyber, strike systems, solutions, and logistics. Having supported a variety of Defence and civil programs, this world-leading Defence company has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Environmental Specialist to join the team in Brisbane.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for completing radiation assessments based on aircraft and system technical information. Your responsibilities will include:
- Recommending suitable controls and identify ongoing testing regimes, any licence and reporting requirements
- Incorporating the suitable controls into the Safety and/or Environmental Plan
- Ensuring the completion of acquisition deliverables into sustainment aligns with scheduled transition to interim sustainment, and to mitigate risk associated with a schedule slide
- Identifying potential WHS issues relating to operations and maintenance activities and workflow
- Identifying remediation activities to eliminate or reduce so far as reasonably practicable
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have experience in radiation assessments on aircraft and system technical information. You will also possess:
- Experience in Defence Industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in identifying potential WHS issues
- Knowledge of CASG Policies
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to have or obtain a Defence Security Clearance.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered an amazing contract opportunity to join a successful global organisation in Australia and get the chance to further develop your skills and ability. You will work alongside a mix of professional specialists with a broad range of skills working within an emerging field.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Madison.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2592176