Successful, mid-tier mining company based in Perth CBD have a new role for a Purchasing Officer
- Ensure all company Purchasing Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Review, convert and issue Purchase Orders within SAP to Suppliers for the operation.
- Plan and coordinate Expediting process to manage DIFOT into Warehouse.
- Coordinate freight collections between Supplier to Site (including hot shots).
- Maintain strong communication with stakeholders ensuring they remain informed and engaged.
- Manage and troubleshoot Procure to Pay issues with Accounts Payable.
Essential Qualifications and experience
- Proven experience in a Procurement position or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and MM modules
- Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations (desirable)
- Experience working in the mining or other heavy industry would be beneficial
- Strong time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
Ideally we are looking for someone who can start at relatively short notice on a contract basis initially but there is a permanent role available.
LHS 297508 #2584194