You will be responsible for the design and delivery of grants, feasibility studies and the management of fuel switching and diesel opportunity analysis.
You will lead projects that focus on commercial and industrial businesses across sectors most important for decarbonising our economy such as the introduction of the PIAM method, and the ramp up of the Commercial/Industrial heat pump water heating method under the Energy Security Safeguard.
You will provide technical support to Submetering grant rounds. You will seek out evidence and gather industry perspectives to scope and design solutions that meet real business needs. You will work autonomously across multiple projects and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Key knowledge, skills and experience
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in energy or carbon markets, with a focus on energy productivity, carbon accounting or decarbonisation strategies
• Technical degree, such as engineering or science
• Understanding of the Energy Savings Scheme or similar white certificate scheme
• Understanding of commercial and industrial energy using equipment such as boilers, compressors, and chillers
• Experience and skills in energy monitoring and data analysis. Experience in measurement and verification highly desirable.
• Excellent project management skills including the demonstrated ability to deliver agreed outcomes on time and within budget
• Excellent ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a broad audience
You must have full working rights in Australia and also be fully Vaccinated to apply for this role
For more information please call Marian on 0422 246 989 or email your resume to Marian.Antony@2xmrecruit.com.au