Your new company
This well-respected design studio, with long standing presence both nationally and globally believes that design ideas are better when everyone comes together. With a strong reputation for what they do especially in the sectors of Residential, Commercial, Hotel, Community and refurbishments/Development, this firm is growing and is excited to bring across talented Architects and Designer to join their long-standing success.
Your new role
Project Leader will have strong technical and communication skills and work collaboratively to progress projects from inception to completion whilst retaining the design concepts and meeting budgets and deadlines. The Project Leader will have a positive work ethic and possess a strong attention to detail. You must be able to complete Design, Document and Contract Administration phases of a project under the supervision and support of the principles and directors.
You will be the main point of contact for the client, consultants and builders and trades with direction as required of the Directors. Working collaboratively within a team environment and foster a positive working relationship with all team members and other staff in the office.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage projects from inception through to completion with assistance from Directors.
- Maintain high quality design outcomes while ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Assist with project design in association with Directors
- Attend Client meetings and presentations, including meeting minutes
- Liaise with all consultants, regulatory bodies, and local councils throughout all phases of projects.
- Produce 2D/3D drawings/sketches using Revit
- Sketch concept ideas and details by hand
- Be able to work simultaneously on different projects
- Assisting other staff with queries throughout all phases of projects, including training/mentoring of graduates as required
- Contribute towards the creation of agenda and strategy for projects
- Clear understanding of current stage of project and scope with a view to identify what is outside scope and bring to attention of Team Leader for additional billable work
- Be willing to make suggestions on how office procedures and culture can be improved.
- Be able to review drawings/documents in a thorough manner
What you'll get in return
You are important! This is not just a job to have you paid to do the same thing all over again. You will join a studio that believe in meaningful local projects, competitive Salary Brackets, mentoring and coaching, and most importantly respecting you and your desires. You will be given technology that are constantly upgraded to help you to do your work. You will work with a 'family' of people whom are like minded, work hard but also play hard.
Team lunches are taken quire seriously. If you love what you do and has a competitive edge in the knowledge of food and coffee -well, you're in for a treat!
What you need to do now
If you're ready to step up and take the challenge, and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please email an updated CV & Folio to Shermaine.firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:Shermaine.email@example.com], or call Shermaine Chia now on 0403 252 661.
LHS 297508 #2617858