Our client is recognised as a Market Leader in the Manufacture of Stormwater Pipe and associated Precast Products.
Based in Pinkenba there are a number of opportunities available for experienced Manufacturing Machine Operators and Production Workers for Day, Afternoon and Night Shift Rosters
Duties will range from Machine Operation, Forklift Operation, Quality / Process Monitoring and Control. These are ongoing roles with an opportunity for permanent employment after successful qualifying period. On the job training is provided. The Casual Pay Rate is $32.66 / hour plus penalties (ie A/S is $38.38 / hour and N/S is $42.46/hour).
To be successful for this role you MUST have:
• Previous work history in Manufacturing Industry with Process Control knowledge.
• Availability to work on a day/afternoon/night shift fixed roster
• Availability to work occasional Saturday (overtime rates apply)
• Own transport is essential as public transport is not easily accessible
• Forklift Licence and experience
• A great attitude and a genuine desire to produce high quality results
• Commitment to safety and the environment
• Experience in manual handling and heavy lifting
To be eligible you MUST:
• Have MS Office Skills
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Have strong Communication Skills
• Have Strong Numerical Skills
• Be able to pass Drug & Alcohol screen
• Complete a physical assessment
• Must be able to provide two relevant work references
For more information contact David on 0437 714 570 or click on the Apply for this job button.