Your new company
This International company are a leading supplier and manufacturer of products to Australian venues. Located in Adelaide’s western suburbs, this company is seeking an experienced Procurement Manager to lead and guide the existing procurement team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Commencing immediately, this role will see you reporting to the Director of Operations. You will be responsible for establishing national sourcing strategies in cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders. You will also develop category strategies, deliver performance metrics, all while ensuring compliance. You will be responsible for leading a small team and ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Previous proven procurement and category management experience
- Previous staff management experience
- Supplier rationalisation and negotiation
- Experience with Microsoft Office & ERP systems
- Negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously
- Ability to recognise patterns and trends
What you'll get in return
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a market leader in the manufacturing industry within a supervisory role. This position is offering a competitive salary to join a supportive working culture.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Jacqui Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2544574