- Work for one of the largest FMCG employers globally
- Implement best in class SRM
About Our Client
A global FMCG that delivers products and solutions to thousands of customers every single day
The primary responsibilities for the role include supplier development, supplier selection, supplier awards, supplier performance and capacity management.
- Strategic management of suppliers that results in a supply base that delivers uninterrupted supply of product at a level of quality, innovation, and cost.
- Lead and implement Supplier Relationship Management programs across the supplier base
- Conduct supplier meetings as defined by the supplier engagement framework including business reviews, joint business planning sessions and performance management reviews
- Manage raw material and risk management aspects of the packaging supply chain both at strategic level and with regard to supply contingency and pricing fluctuations
- Collaborate with internal customers especially Procurement Services and Product Management during the strategic sourcing review process to deliver against defined objectives.
- Manage execution of supplier contract management in partnership with Procurement Services.
The Successful Applicant
Demonstrated delivery of Supplier Management and Supplier Performance management that result in measurable valuable outcomes (e.g. innovation, supply chain stability, sustainability, cost savings)· Strong analytical capabilities
· Proven negotiation capabilities
· Strong critical thinking capabilities
· Highly collaborative
· Excellent influencing skills
· Strong relationship / strategic partnering skills
What's on Offer
Flexible working, a brand you city office, a competitive salary package and benefits