- An brand new opportunity to work for a leading national retailer.
- Drive, develop and execute PR across all brand activity
About Our Client
The client is an iconic Australian retail group that includes some of the most successful nationally recognised brands across Australia and New Zealand. The brands offer a variety of products to an ever growing loyal customer base.
- Take the lead in driving, developing and executing PR across all brand activity including events, campaigns and new product launches.
- Work closely and collaborate with the client's PR agency.
- Manage a variety of events - small, medium and large - from brainstorming to execution to analysis, utilising marketing activities to build hype surrounding the events.
- Drive consistent proactive coverage by creating news for the brand, while also contributing to research, writing, proofreading and producing communications internally.
- Develop and implement an annual calendar of strategically aligned marketing communications, public relations campaigns and events.
- Support the marketing campaigns team through the implementation of integrated strategic marketing communication and public relations initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered a successful applicant you are to have at least 2-3 years' experience working in a PR/Comms retail, or equivalent. You should have an ability to think & write creatively, with an astute eye for detail.
Along with the above, it is preferable for the applicant to have:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Highly organised and pro-active in approach.
- Strong research skills with the ability to analyse data effectively to uncover interesting stories for campaigns.
- An ability to work collaboratively and provide support for the wider marketing/PR team.
What's on Offer
This role provides the opportunity for a candidate to work for a nationally recognised retail group executing exciting campaigns across a variety of products that align with seasons, national holidays, themes and celebrations. Along with this, the candidate can also expect:
- Massive staff discounts across their retail brands.
- Work within a supportive and vibrant team environment.
- Quarterly profit shares.
- Festive bonus.
- Work with a large PR budget.
- Career progression and opportunities within the wider retail group.