- Work for the leader in luxury watches as their PR and Events Manager.
- Manage the coordination of some of the most well respected events in Australia.
About Our Client
With over 100 years of watch craftsmanship experience, our client is the leading brand in luxury watches across the globe. The brand has developed an unbeatable reputation for excellence, and are known for their delivery on performance and prestige.
- Work with the Communications Manager to develop the PR Calendar.
- Develop relationships with key media partner, while pitching and securing new editorial.
- Overseeing media loan, product information and interview requests, as well as the distribution of PR releases and press kits to key media partners.
- Manage all event coordination including ticket allocation, seating planes guest list, catering, styling, gifting, accreditation, and event logistics.
- Work with the Communications Manager on financial tracking and budgeting.
- Project management of Retailer events across Australian and New Zealand.
The Successful Applicant
This role requires an individual who is highly organised and efficient at what they do, with a strong background in PR and events. Along with this, it is preferable for the candidate to have:
- Ideally a bachelors degree in Public Relations, Communications, Arts, Marketing or equivalent.
- Roughly 6 years experience working within a PR and Events role, or equivalent.
- Decent experience working within corporate, luxury brand/s or within a global organisation.
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience working for a brand with head-office relationships.
- Strong sense of creativity.
What's on Offer
Sky rocket your PR and Events career in this extremely rare job opportunity. Not only will the successful candidate have the opportunity to work for the leading brand of luxury watches, but they will also have access to:
- Event coordination for some of the most prestigious and famous events in Australia.
- Collaborative and supportive team.
- Brand new office.