- Casual Position
- $28.29 - $31.50 hourly
- Long shifts and flexible hours are available
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Polish Speaking Support Worker - LIVERPOOL, NSW
Join a private organization and a leading national team providing in-home aged and disability care and nursing to seniors and people with disabilities of all ages, with the highest standards of care.
Currently seeking outstanding and passionate Polish-speaking Care Workers who would like to be part of an impressive organization that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
Offering suitable applicants excellent remuneration, training, and a career growth opportunity. Long shifts and flexible hours are available.
Remuneration is according to your experience and the level of care you are able to provide.
Providing in-home aged care or high needs disability care to the community. Experience in dementia care and palliative care is an advantage.
Services include domestic assistance, personal care, social support, respite, specialty dementia care services, high-quality palliative care.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Current Working with Children's Check for paid employment
- Current Drivers License and own car
- Mobile phone
- Ability to speak and understand Polish
When applying please advise of the following:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in Aged Care, Disability Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care or Respite Care?
- How many days per week you are available (morning, afternoon, night shifts or overnight stays)?
- Do you speak Polish?
Please click Apply and enter your details. If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.