About the role:
We have an opportunity available for a motivated Sales Merchandiser to represent our leading client, Optus covering our Liverpool Territory and surrounding suburbs.
- Manage your own designated territory to call on major retailers, to present Optus' range of product offers
- Creating point-of-sales displays
- Building relationships with store contacts
- Ensuring pricing and ticketing are correct
- Ensuring products are stocked and neatly displayed
- Assembling and installing units
- Reporting on work internally
- Sales experience (retail or telco preferred though not essential)
- A strong eye for detail
- Confidence and the highest quality of reliability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have current, valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle to be considered.
About the offer:
- Great hourly rate plus super plus monthly territory allowance
- Fully paid on the job training and ongoing development
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours (between Monday-Friday) have weekends to yourself!
- Opportunities to move into other areas within the business both in Australia and globally.
Retail Safari as part of CPM Australia is a dynamic and innovative marketing services agency offering our clients effective customer contact through a diverse range of channels including assisted selling, merchandising, local area marketing and brand activation.
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.