Your new company
his organisation has been in this industry for over 25 years and is one of the largest allied health providers across Australia. They love to work with ambitious, driven and passionate people and look to train, support and promote within the organisation. Their main focus as an organisation is to provide the best service to their clients focussing on their main goals and making a difference helping people with disabilities, injuries or health conditions to live their best lives.
Your new role
You would be working with people who have a disability and or injury, completing assessments and clinical services including SIL Assessments, Assistive Technology, Sensory Assessments, Functional Capacity Assessments and much more. You will develop high quality reports and management plans the incorporate innovative strategies and interventions and provide service across a number of different settings including clinic, family homes, schools, day programs, community and work places.
What you'll need to succeed
- National Police Check (or willingness to obtain one before commencement)
- Occupational Therapy Degree and AHPRA Registration (or the ability to become registered)
- A car and driving licence
- Experience as an OT with NDIS clients (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- Work with a Multi-disciplinary of Occupational Therapists. Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists
- Extensive training and support along with a structured development program
- Regular group functions, events and celebrations
- Full range of additional benefits including additional paid annual leave, flu shots and discounted health insurance
What you need to do now
This opportunity is immediately available. If you're interested in this role contact Marcus Beaumont by clicking 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now for a confidential discussion.
D: +61 (0)2 8226 9694
LHS 297508 #2486242