About the company
Our client is an iconic Australian organisation with category leading consumer durable brands. They are looking for an experienced Analyst to support with several initiatives focusing on CI within the planning and inventory function.
About the role
Reporting through to the Supply Chain Manager your role will be to help the business get better clarity and improved reporting tools.
This would include, but not be limited to;
* Maintaining data, extracting information, and developing metrics and scorecards to support business decisions and measure performance.
* Full Inventory analysis and updating existing product hierarchy to optimise reporting and insights.
* Active involvement in addressing Slow and Obsolete (SLOB) Inventory.
Skills & Experience
* Excellent MS Excel capabilities (Pivot tables, V-lookups as a minimum)
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to interrogate data
* Experience with MRP and ERP Systems such as SAP, JDE, Pronto or Optimiza
* Experience in inventory optimisation and waste reduction programs, or other complex supply chain projects would be advantageous
* Able to establish & maintain rapport with all key stakeholders.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.