- Exciting role for a Management Accountant to make positive changes for Council
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and being part of a positive team environment
- Play a vital role in providing effective process improvement initiatives
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to provide input and support the preparation of Council's annual budgets, including setting of fees and charges. Join a positive and collaborative team environment on an initial 3 month contract, which has a strong likelihood of being extended.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Management Accountant will be reporting to the team manager . You will play a pivotal role in assisting in developing long-term financial plans and collaborating with budget managers to assist and support them to conduct quarterly budget reviews. You will be joining a team of 4 to assist in budget and financial management of this large Government Organisation.
- Provide input and support preparation of Council’s annual budgets, including setting of fees and charges
- Assist in developing the Long-Term Financial Plans
- Collaborate with budget managers to assist and support them to conduct quarterly budget reviews
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Commerce
- 5 years of industry experience in a similar organisation (ideally Local Government)
- Analytical ability to deal with high volume and complex financial information
- Comprehensive knowledge of budgeting process and financial management principles
- TechONE software experience is highly advantageous
Join this team and you will always feel welcomed into the office and motivated to achieve individual and team goals. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 35 hour working week.
- Enjoy a positive, vibrant and respectful team culture
- Make an impact and play a vital role within a large Government Organisation
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.