Your new company
US based Global multinational architecture engineering firm based at CBD. This firm has more than 10000 employees worldwide spread across the globe. Organization is helping in rolling out key infra projects in Australia and has offices on east coast. Seeking a dynamic IT helpdesk engineer with excellent customer service skills to support their business here in Sydney office.
Your new role
• Provide support for local and remote employees as a member of the Information Technology Department.
- Communicate effectively with users to determine and resolve common problems and requests in compliance with established service level agreements
- Perform hardware & software installation, upgrades, and problem resolution to facilitate employee's day-to-day productivity
- Provide support for software applications.
- Assignment may include creating and maintaining PC & Laptop images; software distribution environment (for PCs and Laptops); remote control software installation, management & maintenance; domain account creation and maintenance; email account creation and maintenance; etc
- This individual will also need to participate and contribute to the ongoing IT optimization process.
- Assist the local and global teams with hardware and software inventory when required.
- This individual may help serve as a technical consultant resource to other desktop support technicians for problem resolution and the teaching of new skills.
- Participate in global IT project rollouts
- Continue to update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology of hardware, software, and Operating systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years work experience in providing first and second level support for Windows 7/10 devices
- Experience in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operations systems, devices, hardware, and software and managing inventory.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT infrastructure technology including servers, desktops, networks, operating systems, platforms and configurations.
- Demonstrated ability to interact, engage and foster trustworthy relationships with senior team members and external service providers.
- Experience with security management procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this requires end user interaction.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent position in a multinational company
- Culture that fosters learning and support
- Career development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2620634