Our client, a large Formwork/Concreting company within Newcastle and Central Coast region have been awarded multiple exciting projects. Due to current demands they are now seeking experienced Formwork Carpenters to join their team.
To be successful for this opportunity you must have a high level of skill and great attention to detail.
Your new role
You will be working with an experienced and fast paced team on a large commercial site.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Proven experience in formwork/concrete
- Large scale commercial or civil project experience
- Able to follow instructions & work autonomously
- Your own tools & PPE
- OHS construction card
- Drivers licence & reliable vehicle
If you have the experience above, you will be required to provide:
- An up-to-date resume
- Trade qualification in Carpentry/Formwork (minimum cert III)
- Can pass a background check and Drug and Alcohol screening
What you'll get in return
These roles offer the most suitable candidates an opportunity to join experienced and renowned teams and the potential to gain employment for the duration of their projects.
What you need to do now
If you possess experience and would like this opportunity. Please apply today by submitting your resume via the 'Apply' button online or alternatively email email@example.com or call 0498 003 367.
LHS 297508 #2522803