Are you an experienced forklift driver? This is an opportunity for ongoing work, stable hours & view to perm throughout South West Sydney. On offer is flexibility with day afternoon or night shifts.
- Operate forklift
- Pick packing and preparation of orders
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment
- Counterbalance OR forklift operations
- General warehouse duties
What you need
Previous experience as a forklift operator and have a current LO or LF licence. You will need to be safety focused, physically fit and able to complete manual tasks.
- Current Forklift licence (LF or LO)
- Storeperson, warehouse, logistics,experience an advantage
- Previous experience loading/unloading crates and products
- Computer proficiency desired but not essential
We also provide you with a range of benefits which you can access from the start of your assignment. Including exclusive offers from retailers such as Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, The Good Guys and more.
- Ongoing work with every week
- Opportunity for overtime and potential permanency
- multiple pay runs, to ensure you are always paid on-time
If you are interested in applying for this forklift driver role send your resume now.
We realise you may not have an updated resume accessibly right now. We do not want you to miss out, so send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of your relevant experience, licenses.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.