Your new company
Large, fast paced ASX listed market leading business. Great culture, flexible working (work from home 2 to 3 days per week), dynamic and friendly team, great opportunity to go permanent.
Your new role
Reporting to a Commercial Finance Manager the following role is highly analytical and value add focused –
- Accurate and timely preparation of the reports and in depth analysis to assist in key decision making
- Prepare commentary and analysis of results highlighting key variances
- Ensure consistency and reconcile results and information to line of Business and divisional results
- On a monthly basis review and analyse cost allocations across the organisation, ensuring consistency and compliance
- In conjunction with key stakeholders, provide input into regulatory submissions and price reset processes
- Support the reporting and analysis of the divisional results where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally suited to a Big 4 manager or assistant manager keen to move into finance business partnering with a large market leader
- CPA/CA qualified accountant with strong management accounting/finance analyst experience
- SAP experience or another large ERP
- Advanced Excel
- Medium to large commercial company experience or from the Big 4/2nd tier
- Ability to understand operating costs and capital expenditures and their key business drivers
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial information in the context of supporting/recommending key business decisions
- Able to explain specific principles and processes to various non financial stakeholders
- Strong understanding of cost allocation policies and principles.
- Ability to influence key business stakeholders in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to report and present financial data that is clear, concise and easily understood at all levels in the organisation
What you'll get in return
135k package permanent, great team, possible temp to perm, flexible working and terrific culture.
Transition into a finance business partner role after 12 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Cameron.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2611344