Hays Trades & Labour are seeking a Formwork Labourer or Scaffold Labourer to work on various projects across the Perth Metro area.
Your new company
Our client is a leading building contractor, and due to an increase in Perth projects they are now looking to take on additional workers.
Your new role
Most of these roles are outdoors and involve early start and finish times.
General skills required for this role are:
- A high level of physical fitness
- Strength to lift heavy objects
- Ability to read technical plans and drawings
- Attention to detail
- Compliance with safety procedures
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in all weather
- Ability to work in cramped spaces and at heights
- Flexibility to work with different crews
- Knowledge of building materials and practices
What you'll need to succeed
- Construction White Card/Blue Card
- Commercial construction experience
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol
- Drivers licence highly desirable
- Own Tools
- Scaffold Ticket
- High risk work licence / tickets highly desirable
What you'll get in return
In return for your experience you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2525846