· $95 – 85K Plus Super.
· Permanent Position.
· Immediate Starts.
Electrical Systems Technician.
2XM Recruit currently have an exciting immediate full time permanent Electrical Control Systems Technician opportunity with our valued national electrical engineering solutions client. The organisation has been providing specialist industry solutions for over the past 20 years & are seeking positive can do attitude technicians to become valued team members in their City Of Sydney located workshop facility.
Role Tasks & Duties:
- role will see you work as a team member providing service, installation & warranty maintenance support to all company products & equipment both in a fixed workshop and work site locations.
Ideal applicants will have a strong autonomous 2 years post apprenticeship (5 years total) proven Electrical focused hands on workshop/field service technician experience & a stable work history.
The role includes but not limited to:
- Conduct Electrical control systems component calibrations, fault diagnosis, maintenance & retrofit repair on PLC rail equipment of both Analog and Digital Technology.
- Use of Electrical & Electronic tooling and conducting testing procedures to set specifications.
- Operating computer software such as SAP, CADIM, Excel and custom software.
- Completing works in a fixed workshop and field service environment.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- TAFE Electrical, Electronics Engineering Diploma &/OR License.
- 5 years Electrical (ideally commercial / industrial) scale control systems experience including fault finding, diagnostics and retro fit repairs.
- Excellent written and in person communications skills.
- NSW C Class Driving license.
Desirable Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- NSW A Grade Electrical Contractors License.
- Experience of working with rolling stock or rail equipment advantageous.
- RIW Card holders preferable.
- Passing a pre-employment medical
- Australian working rights
What Is On Offer:
- $85k - $95k plus Super permanent package.
- Day shift Mon – Fri works.
- Fixed workshop & worksite locations.
In return the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a great team environment at our City Of Sydney premises located within walking distance of Green Square railway station.
If this role attracts your interest, we look forward to hearing from you so please either apply now or email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org