- Unique opportunity with commercial and residential projects
- Build on your industry network and expand your project portfolio
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements and a healthy work-life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council is located is located in Western Sydney and in close proximity to public transport. This particular team is a mid-sized team with a multidisciplinary focus. With a set of plans for the long-term vision of this LGA, they have an immediate need for a Development Compliance Officer.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Development Compliance Officer, you will be working closely with senior members of the team and the Planning Department. Your responsibility will be to investigate complaints and resolve non-complying and illegal land use activities as it relates to building development and swimming pool safety.
- Undertake building and development compliance
- Assist with legal representation
- Prepare administrative functions such as notices & orders
- Assist to develop policy relating to development compliance matters
- Client and stakeholder management and liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Recognised qualifications in Building, Development or related
- Familiarity with Development Assessment/Building Construction process
- Strong understanding of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act 1979, Local Government Act 1993 and Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- Understanding of in Town Planning/Building Surveying
This team boasts an intimate and collaborative working culture with excellent staff retention. Working closely together, the team has formed excellent working relationships, and have expanded on their industry networks.
- Boost your project experience and portfolio
- Expand on your industry connections and networks
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or please contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.