Your new company
This leading financial services company based in the inner Brisbane CBD are seeking two permanent, experienced call centre professionals to join their growing Sales Team.
Your new role
In this role as Appointment Setter, you will be responsible for taking customer calls and collaborating with other call centre professionals to improve the overall customer service experience. You will be required to work from the office, taking inbound calls and dealing with queries, customer care and setting appointments for the Sales Team and BDM.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience working within a call centre environment and also have exposure to the following skills:
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills through your ability to engage with customers over the phone, providing solutions to their queries and concerns and de-escalating situations, ensuring guidance and support for the duration of the call.
- Solution selling, sales experience is ideal (other sales backgrounds will also be considered)
- You have great time management and organisational skills, and be able to adapt to different situations.
- You will be a go getter, able to work well autonomously and have confidence in your abilities
- You will be an excellent communicator who builds rapport quickly
- Intermediate computer skills (HubSpot CRM is desirable)
What you'll get in return
- You will receive company oriented training around the product and processes.
- Great office location based close to shops, restaurants, and public transport.
- Fun, vibrant, team oriented work environment
- Attractive base salary of $60k-$75k plus super
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now on 07 3243 3053.
LHS 297508 #2602790