Your new company
One of Victoria’s most recognisable builders, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Building Supervisor to join their team.
With an established client base across Melbourne’s North and Western corridors, this adaptable and progressive builder have a strong pipeline of House and Land projects due to commence in coming weeks.
Your new role
Working in a close-knit team where fantastic back-office support is offered, as the successful candidate your key responsibilities will be to manage 12-15 sites depending on level of detail with majority single storey builds, coordinate trades, ensure adherence to high levels of quality control, liaise with key stakeholders and ensure WHS requirements are followed and lived.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this opportunity, it is expected that you will possess
• Domestic build supervisor experience essential, with carpentry background advantageous
• Excellent construction knowledge and ability to problem solve and manage multiple sites,
• A passion to go above and beyond to ensure the client has the best experience possible!
• High levels of communication and service delivery skills, with attention to detail a must,
• Ability to coordinate and drive trades to ensure quality levels met in line with expectations and time frames
• Established trade network throughout north and western suburbs desirable
What you'll get in return
For your success in this role, not only will you receive a salary that will be reflective of your experience and skills, but you will also get the opportunity to work for a builder with excellent pipeline of work and strong systems
What you'll need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Construction contact Daniel Tomasetti on 8562 4222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2640846