About Our Client
Our Client is a leading global company in the Office Products and Stationery category, selling across Retail and B2B channels. Looking to appoint a Brand Manager with experience in consumer-packaged goods to join their Marketing team.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the achievement of sales & profit targets through the development and execution of the business plan.
- Implement and review annual marketing plans in line with sales targets and associated promotional material to ensure they are successful.
- Identify and develop pipeline for incremental growth.
- Forecast and regularly review brand financial health, profitability and pricing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Have minimum 3 year's experience in a Brand Management role.
- Ideally have a degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- Have experience with SEO and planning digital and social marketing campaigns.
- Have experience using Aztec, Microsoft Office & Adobe.
- Have excellent Project Management and organisational skills.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Be an enthusiastic team player
What's on Offer
- Work for a business with a strong company culture and a supportive environment.
- Own transport required. On-site parking available.
- Be part of a Dynamic and innovative team
- Competitive Salary on Offer
- Work from home flexibility