Your New Company:
You will be working for a leading manufacturing company who create premium product within the dairy industry. They have had continuous strong business growth and will continue to do so into the future.
Your New Role:
We are currently searching for a highly skilled Shift Electrician/ Automation Technician for a manufacturing/ operations site in Raleigh within the Mid North Coast region of NSW.
This role would be suited well for someone who enjoys working within a team and an organisation that thrives on working with lean principles and is fluid in its ability to reach to change. As the Shift Electrician you will be part of a team of mechanical fitters and other electricians. Your position will require you to have the ability to work a flexible shift roster.
Duties and Responsibilities Will Include (but not limited to):
- Preventative and Corrective Electrician Maintenance.
- Troubleshooting Programming and Control Faults.
- Be Involved with Electrical and System Control Projects.
- Assist with Mechanical Work When Required.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Current A Grade Electrical License.
- Current Drivers License.
- Demonstrate Skills and Experience in Relation to WHS and Electrical Safety.
- Mechanical Aptitude. Knowledge of ASI Communications, E&H Instrumentation and Vision Systems.
- Experience with Allen Bradly PLC and Citect SCADA Based Automation Systems.
- RSLogix Programming Software Experience and Powerflex VSD Knowledge.
- Ability to Commit to a Flexible Roster which May Involve Overtime.
What You’ll Get In Return:
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Continuous Career Development and Training.
- Comprehensive Onboarding and Induction.
- Work with New and Developing Technologies within the Industry.
- Enjoyable and Rewarding Work Environment.
- Flexible Roster Including 3 Types of Shift Patterns.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your Resume directly to Toby.Evans@hays.com.au or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2603652