Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service & hospitality. We now operate over 140 locally-minded restaurants around the country! We are looking for an awesome Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team at Grill’d Parramatta.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, you will lead, drive and mentor a team of enthusiastic and committed team members to deliver great burgers along with an awesome customer experience!
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
- Leading, supporting, and managing your team on a day-to-day basis. You will be working front of house, leading by example, cooking on the grill & chip stations, and helping out on the floor - We all work together as one team, to ensure our guests have an amazing experience.
- Focussing on product quality, customer experience, processes, training, safety, and employee experience.
- Helping your team with meeting sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Coaching team members by delivering workshops and online training.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to ensure food quality and customer satisfaction are kept to a high standard.
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager with managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets, and KPI’s.
What we look for?
- Passion – You will be driven, self-motivated and bring positive energy, seeing your team empowered to deliver ‘wow moments’ to create loyal, raving fans.
- Leadership – You’ll have previous experience leading a team in a fast-paced customer service environment and feel comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success. You’ll run your restaurant as if it’s your own, knowing we’ve always got your back when you need support!
- Trust - As a Grill’d Assistant Manager you will be an inspiring leader who will create an environment of honesty & transparency and you will keep your commitments.
- We offer an in-depth onboarding program, support you, and get you to where you want to be.
- Plenty of pathways to progress your career - Join our Support Office, become an Area Manager or Grill’d Partner.
- Work-life balance – our managers mostly stick to a standard working week. Thanks to our supportive team structure, there is no expectation for you to be on call on your day off!
- Eligibility for a company performance bonus. We have clear structures, systems, and achievable KPIs.
- Come to work and be yourself – you don’t have to fit in a box to work at Grill’d, we like to push the boundaries.
- Work for a company that genuinely cares about the environment, sustainability & the community.
- We are growing rapidly and are in a stable position – none of our managers took pay cuts during COVID lockdowns.
As a hospitality business you will be required to work a combination of shifts including weekends and public holidays. However we don't have any overnights!
If you want to know more about life at Grill'd check us out here - https://careers.grilld.com.au/
Apply Now to join the Grill’d family. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
Joining Grill’d means you will be required to undergo a National Police check and must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.