G8 Education is proud to announce our newest centre joining our 450 centres nationwide - Great Beginnings Kangaroo Flat. Our new Centre Manager Katie is looking for a supportive new team who can drive the vision of being the best childcare team in town. If you are thinking about your next career move in the early childcare sector, submit your details to join our opening team in January 2022.
Do you hold your Diploma or Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care or working towards it? Are you looking for a full time, part time or even a lunch cover role? As part of our new team, we will have a variety of roles and hours to suit your requirements.
Does working in a collaborative and inspiring environment, supported with all new resources, including a dedicated programming space and a large team room to relax and unwind sound appealing to you?
Our fully refurbished, 98 place purpose-built centre, Great Beginnings Kangaroo Flat, will open in January 2022. With enquiries coming in everyday and places filling fast we are looking for Assistant Educators to create a collaborative and fun team that want to drive a passionate and friendly environment.
Great Beginnings Kangaroo Flat, as part of G8 Education offers a comprehensive early education program, with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will:
- Hold a minimum of a Cert III Early Childhood Education and Care
- A current Working with Children Check.
- Share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.