Your New Company:
You will be working for an international building and construction materials group who have multiple divisions across concrete, asphalt and quarry operations. They pride themselves on supporting and servicing local and national markets.
Your New Role:
The focus of your new position will be based around the loading and delivering of materials and pre-mixed concrete to customer sites. You will understand the importance of safe operations when using an agitator truck. This role will require you to be available for a flexible roster throughout Monday to Saturday.
This role will also involve general yard maintenance duties such as driving a front-end loader and handling bags of oxide, fibres and other additives.
This site is located 40 minutes South of Coffs Harbour and 1 hour North of Port Macquarie.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Current HR Drivers License.
- Strong Commitment To Safety And The Environment.
- Superior Customer Focus and Service Skills.
- Be A Self Motivated Individual.
- Ability to Pass Medical Check.
- Relevant Industry Experience.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Job Training and Career Development.
- Attractive Hourly Rate.
- Genuine Career Progression.
- Belong To An Organisation That Is Dedicated To The Health And Safety Of Employees.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your CV directly to Toby.Evans@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2588744