- Graduates encouraged to apply!
- Temporary to Permanent full-time opportunity with an attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian owned and operated company nationally operated to provide field maintenance services where their most important asset is the staff they employ.
This position is required to support the delivery of the organisation's accounts receivable function in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with all legislative requirements.
This will be rewarding role that would suit a proactive, organised, self-starter who is looking to showcase their professional skills and experience.
Other key responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide efficient, timely and accurate accounts receivable and receipting
- Proactive collection of payments and management of debtors
- Assist with monthly reporting including debtor's reports, outstanding claim reports, and customer statements
- Resolve queries and disputes including following up with internal departments to solve issues
- Ad hoc tasks to assist the broader finance team as required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this area you will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the accounts receivable function as well as managing Ad-Hoc duties and requirements as part of a close team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Formal qualifications in Accounting or Finance preferred (graduates encouraged to apply)
- Experience with MYOB and Pronto ERP preferred
- Excellent communication skills to work within the team and external stakeholders
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to complete a high volume of reconciliations
What's on Offer
- Job security
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development opportunities
- A fantastic team culture where your safety is our priority